Surely not an exhaustive list, but here are some great things that happened in December. I’m getting all emotional with the prospect of two lovely weeks off. 🙂
- A student thanked me for helping her out last year, when she was in year 10. She ended up with a B in physics and she’s delighted with it. 🙂
- A few students bought me xmas gifts. What lovely people they are. I didn’t even take in any Xmas choc. Shameful.
- The heating in my room has been fixed. A true Xmas miracle.
- A couple of my year 10s got 100% on the end of unit test.
- Some students seemed interested in the prospect of making Nobel prize winner snowflakes as an extra homework (not real homework, of course. Just a suggestion to pass time in the long holiday.). Here’s the link to the templates so you can make some too!
- I was happy with my observed lesson and it included resonance practicals!
I’ll probably have to come and edit this when I remember some more.
Merry xmas everyone!